Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Upconvert Dvd Player Almost Blu-ray Eventually, Will All Current DVD Movies Be Re-released In Blu-Ray HD?

Eventually, will all current DVD movies be re-released in Blu-Ray HD? - best upconvert dvd player almost blu-ray

I say this because I know that some people have hundreds of standard DVDs in their collections that have made a lot of money. I know the Blu-Ray is the picture quality but at least almost as good as Blu-Ray DVD good?

I did not fair that some people have to be double-dip for a different DVD titles they already own just to get HD, you know?

1 comment:

Earth: The Connected Home said...

He entered the Merry-go-round a little later in the game. We started with our movies on Beta, then we had on VHS, DVD and BluRay switch now.

There are about 20 films, which are increasingly buying updated if the format. The rest I am what I have.

This merry-go-round will not end with Blu-Ray. 3DTV is now a technical reality. I do not want goofey novelty 50s. It is a battle behind the scenes of the form "stage, but some companies like Mitsubishi, already have their television sets compatible, and Blu-ray are large enough to store information. Most major studios are on board, it is only a matter of time. emmersive Make a viewing experience!

Post a Comment