Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dentistry Fee Guide Hihi ,i Am Looking For Any Financial Aid To Support My Post Graduation ,,i Am In Bangalore If You Know Any/?

Hihi ,i am looking for any financial aid to support my post graduation ,,i am in bangalore if you know any/? - dentistry fee guide

Hello, I'm here
I am Dr. Abdul Kareem, India, completed BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from Govt Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
I ran for the entrance examinations (PGET 2009) for their dental degree (SMD, master of dental surgery), followed by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences conducted in Karnataka.
I am in my third grade IIB and 173 in the overall standings. I'm going to get a PG seat in Karnataka, but is very high loss of almost 2 per year, plus other costs. how the family is too big for me, and I am very poor, I will not say that by the grace of God I have everything, and I am very grateful to him, but I feel helpless to support, just my studies, if God is Knowledge definedTely me that I have faith in him.
By His grace and blessing that came with my degree (BDS) and now a series so good and do have faith that something better for me, I know I will help, but I also know that it works, try You will receive some financial support, so I try to ask people, I wonder, grants or interest-free loan or a grant for my education, I get a refund if they complete their studies.

I am here to request financial support for Muslims, please guide me if you have an idea about the organization that works for this thing that fits me.
Send the list to a link to earn it, you can see. And myCV, you can pass through it.

THANKS

Dr. Abdul Kareem
Contact No. 9242211727

2 comments:

Ashoke Kumar Saha said...

There, on a student loan, you better contact with the nearest branch of Allahabad Bank with statements and prospectuses for the proposed. If possible, ask your parents with you during your visit to get bank.You just exactly the amount needed for teaching can buy books, hotel costs (all in the study) at 10 High AS. for study in India. Repayment Term Be 5 / 7 loan rate yrs.Repayment start work immediately or after 6 months after the end of the study is earlier.So you do not have to worry about their future. Just one.

mansi said...

Hey ... do not feel so disappointed. Gifted child God's heart. ur really good school, and r very less No children who come here. I give the proposal, AU, or ought Education Loan. There will be no charge to the bank or paying all costs of heart is the behavior of the course fee of origin related to the costs of the hostel, stationery, transport costs or other expenses necessary to complete their education, etc., and then type "yes" or 5 -7 years. Period, the duration of the credit begins to be paid only when his loan.and u in a position to win or earn starting wages loan.they something.once U can or not, but all very minor UR UR students very much, and because the high rate of interest.Bank is another facility or if u like --never found a job within a year. then be extended to tell ur time 2 years. and then start ur u can pay or can pay in time and UR loans to 5-7 years. No security under lakhs.U loans Rs.4 can be very simple to the loan-R. 4 lakhs.it less interest to pay all costs, they also for more information. Visit any Bank u.regards near ..... and best of luck.GOD with U and U you will find help in any way, because you are fighting for good studies to say right. keep the faith in him and certainly do something for you. When he was something special for you. TAKE CARE ................

Post a Comment