Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Index Of Jpg 16 Year The Honest Truth, Am I Ugly? (Male)?

The honest truth, am I ugly? (Male)? - index of jpg 16 year

Sounds like a silly question, but actually listening to me lately. I am 16 years old and never had a girlfriend or something close to it. I have great confidence in themselves, but are interested in pity for the girl that nobody seems to. I do not know what I'm doing wrong!

Here are some pictures. Tell me if I'm honest, awful.

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/AfterIllusion/?action=view¤t=AI2009.jpg (GIs left)

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll160/AfterIllusion/?action=view¤t=100_1004.jpg

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=2190576&imageID=31557491

Not the best pictures of me, like all of a photo of the group, then forget it. I can obesity and long hair, probably not much help, but what I am and not change for anyone! So, back to the question, I am terribly disappointed?

1 comment:

Crazy Dave said...

Here's the deal. All men are ugly! I have some really ugly people, with women lookin good. Everything depends on your personality. I am a man, so I think all men are ugly, me too. In the box, and I had a hard life, so I think I'm ugly. I have a friend who will tell you that I used for most *** of a toilet seat. Everything depends on the person and the card. Then rumors about his sexual prowess helps. We have to trust. They do not change for anyone! You are who you are! There is someone for everyone!

Post a Comment