Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nevada Living Will How Can I File A Lien Against A Person Living In Nevada?

How can I file a lien against a person living in Nevada? - nevada living will

I am the guardian of his mother and 2 teenagers stole approximately $ 10,000.00 from them. We're trying to get their research results, but it was mentioned to me that I could have a lien on the new car file that we thought he bought with his money because he does not work and trying to borrow money from us before arrest. This is the only thing this value, since it has already lost his house and gets out of prison. Already said that the Social Security (which the children who donate money) in the first place back. It is advisable to contact the FBI, but I would like a link on your vehicle during this time the ... We go through a judicial process against him, which cost us and I did not recruit additional resources to help a lawyer to me with this test, so far ...

1 comment:

SoCal Attorney said...

You will not be able to obtain privilege, a decision of the court until he receives money. If you win in court, and the procedure for the privileges appropriate punishment. Not only can you link to a person without his consent, which court must be authorized.

Post a Comment