Monday, January 11, 2010

Summer Infant Safety Gates Car Seat That Won't Make A Baby Sweat So Badly During Summer?

Car seat that won't make a baby sweat so badly during summer? - summer infant safety gates

Hello guys! I am a first timer, because a baby 25th May and I am looking for advice on a chair that would be suitable for use in North Carolina during the summer months when heat and humidity here makes ridiculous lol.

My main question is, is there any other mothers in the south, who knows a good car seat fabric combination that proved a bit more breathable and a little less sweat for the baby?

(Security, etc., is not the concern of this problem, I can see everything .. I saw a lot of conflicting opinions from the public about car seats sweat hot, and I think that birth parents demand to know what the experience of warmth in the Southeast with a baby!)

Thank you for your advice: give)

No comments:

Post a Comment