Friday, January 29, 2010

Real Dolce Gabbana Shoes Do You Think These Dolce And Gabbana Shoes Are Real?

Do you think these Dolce and Gabbana shoes are real? - real dolce gabbana shoes

I contacted the store that sells these shoes and was told that the shoes are with field card of authenticity and dust bag. But I also wanted the opinion of another as to the authenticity. I do not live in the vicinity of the D & G retailers, they carry can not be authenticated, if I buy too. Anyway, here is the link and your information is greatly appreciated!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DOLCE-AND-GABBAN ...

3 comments:

What the Pho said...

An important thing to observe that just because a seller has 100% of the vote does not mean they are authentic. In his analysis of descriptions of people who do not write the book on this, besides the obvious, such as "leopard skin color was. And above all, I write things like," You will see many of you "instead of other important information. And if This person regularly more than 1 Dolce & Gabbana sells products and sells them at very cheap prices, I suspect. From the analysis of this table and information .. I do not buy. I can not even the logo.

In addition, the Louis Vuitton made in the comments of actual sales of their product counterfeiting. And if the seller is not in the royal tent, where he is exactly what they get from buying them?

you're crazy said...

Now the seller has 100% positive reviews.

r-luv-u said...

Give them the benefit of the doubt. You see real to me!

Post a Comment