Monday, January 25, 2010

Loud Music Dizziness Tinnitus, Cardiac Arrhythmia, And Dizziness?

Tinnitus, Cardiac Arrhythmia, and dizziness? - loud music dizziness

These add up to something? I do not care, not only, but recently I have asked if they are connected.

Tinnitus is not caused by loud music. I'm young, but not too loud music or listen to music with headphones, but it rings in my ears so hard that tears WinCE and my eyes. Random, too. I sit and read a book, what will happen.

The arrhythmia is usually only when they exercise vigorously, but it is annoying and is a little scary.

And the vertigo occurs when you feel like it.

I am a healthy weight and 16 years if nothing changes.

1 comment:

Tim H said...

Is cardiac arrhythmia, where the abnormal electrical activity in the heart, and you notice anything unusual about the May rate of heart rate in some cases can be fatal if you would have taken some abnormal heartbeats, ask to visit your doctor.

Post a Comment