Monday, November 9, 2009

Eizures More Condition_symptoms How Can I Avoid My 2 Chn Ages 7&3 Having Eizures Each Time Their Body Temperature Rises (During A Fever)?

How can I avoid my 2 chn ages 7&3 having eizures each time their body temperature rises (During a fever)? - eizures more condition_symptoms

So you need medication to reduce fever and to take the temperature often give. Do not let the fever get too high. Tell your doctor what with their children. It may be that of seizures. I know from experience because I have a fever, cramps, if I have a crisis. Do not wet sponge with the children if they have a seizure.

1 comment:

Michael W said...

The key is no fever. This is done in the Western diet by supplementing it alone. Our foods have no nutritional value your body needs in order not to a pathological condition. You must nutraceuticals.

Post a Comment