Thursday, November 5, 2009

Message To Put On A Wedding Card Postage For Wedding RSVPs?

Postage for wedding RSVPs? - message to put on a wedding card

Am I obligated to make the postage costs for customers booking will be sent to my wedding? I've heard in a forum today that someone in your book you cards for your guests. Mine in hindsight no cards, only cards in regular envelopes, but I do not know if I have brought stamps on their childhood. The invitations are square, so that they will need at least 2 stamps and, in addition to postage is already in the near future. Is it not acceptable to guarantee stamps?

For weddings, I was invited, I am reminded of the delivery, when she was admitted, but does not bother me as guest, to give my own label.

3 comments:

oy vey said...

It is an absolute yes.

Please send letters of reply.

Do not take hold, that the connection I would say: "I think, enough to invite you, but whether he comes or not."

Please send letters of reply. Buy stamps, provided so that if, after the increase is still far behind.

Take your place calls for the Post and weighed to make sure you buy the correct postage as well.

4REEE said...

YES! For your sanity, put a stamp on the RSVP envelopes.

I pinched a wedding where the bride and groom do not put stamps on the RSVP.

NO RSVP 40 people turned out at the reception. No more fast food and the people who were angry that RSVP'd !!!!!!!!!! Do not eat fast

Do not pass it!

Note that even if you have to do this, you phone numbers and email addresses of all its customers because they do not come or not RSVP invitation.

Make sure to a point on the need to confirm their presence, received by you are provided.

*
*
*

Oot n Aboot said...

Yes, to help avoid further delays to B / C must be in the mail and buy a stamp. Sounds like a small thing to do, but given the hour of the post, can be pain in the galley.

As a visitor to the spirit of a person can not all those who do not plan to go to think, he could throw the invitation, instead of worrying about a stamp to return.

Post a Comment